Between Friends Daycare Programs
We believe in providing a safe, healthy, caring, and loving environment where children have the opportunity to grow and develop to their full potential, promoting good friendships and a good sense of self with compassion and cooperation. By providing adventure, encouragement, and opportunities for children to take risks at a very young age we see children learn, develop, grow in confidence and self-esteem, and build trust in themselves as they get older.
Through providing various opportunities away from the daycare and in the community we strive to foster a more well-rounded learning experience. We are committed to creating an atmosphere of safety, security and trust for the family. We believe in working in partnership with parents, supporting them in meeting their responsibilities with their children by offering support, guidance and access to other resources. Our success in working with families depends on hearing from them. We value their thoughts and ideas as they play a very important roll in the success of our child care.
30 Months to Kindergarten Daycare Fee (Preschool Included): $650.00 monthly
We provide a balanced program that meets the social, physical, emotional, cognitive, and creative needs of each child. We believe that learning with joy, wonder and fun are the threads that weave together a successful childcare day. And a place that your child loves to come back to with excitement.
- 7:00 – 9:00 am Meet and greet Parents and children. Free Play
- 9:00 – 9:15 am Snack
- 9:15 – 11:00 am Preschool Program -Our program is theme-based; a topic is chosen and implemented, covering all aspects of development and skill, engaging the children and making learning fun. And exciting Good morning song, calendar, abc’s, counting, introduction of the theme, and theme related songs, fingerplays, stories, crafts ect.
- 11:00 – 12:00 Free Play, outside/inside weather permitting. This includes hiking Peterson Creek and field trips to city parks.
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 – 1:45 Quiet time/nap if required by Parent
- 1:45 -2:45 Quiet activities: table top toys, directed drawing groups, table top games, etc.
- 2:45 – 3:15 Snack
- 3:15 – 6:00 Free play, outside yard or may go to various schools to play returning back to centre at
- 4:30 as parents start to arrive to pick up their children.
Fridays from 9:00 – 10:00 Gymnastics program at Kamloops Gymnastics and Trampoline Club
After School Fee (6 to 12 years) September to June – $340 monthly
We provide opportunities for the Kindergartens and After-schoolers to build friendships , hang out, create projects and enjoy the experiences the Teachers plan while in their care.
- 7:00 – 7:45 Meet and greet Parents and children.
- 7:45 – 8:00 Load Buses for school drop off.
- 8:00 – 8:30 Drop children of at schools.
- 2:00 – 3:00 Pick up children from schools, return to centre.
- 3:00 – 3:30 Snack
- 3:30 – 6:00 Free play, outside/inside, planned programing : Home work days, journals, stories and directed drawings, craft projects, board game days.
Full In Service Days
Planned field trips, crafts, free play, electronics from home, hiking, bowling ect.
After school monthly fee Sept to June: $340.00 includes all in service days, Christmas break, Transportation to and from School. Spring Break $8.00 extra for days child attends.
After School Summer Program July and August
At our centre we provide daily field trips encouraging fun, creativity and a sense of wonder. We like to encourage curiosity, a connection to nature and being active within our surroundings. At Between Friends Daycare, everyday is an adventure where experiences are worth remembering.
- 7:00- 9:00 Meet and greet Parents and Children, Free play
- 9:00 – 9:30 Snack
- 9:30 Packing up and organizing for our planed activities for the day. Swimming, fishing, parks, water parks, beaches, hiking, bowling, trips to local lakes ect.
- 4:00 – 4:30 Return to centre
- 4:30 – 6:00 Free play indoor/outdoor as parents start to arrive to pick up their children.